Sunday, September 19, 2010

"WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO PASS THE CATW TEST?"

Honestly, I rrealy believe that to be able to pass The CATW Test, first of all, I need to get to understand the nature of the test.  Furthermore I do have to analize, memorize and apply the strategies that will help in planning how to organize the time to spend on each one of the steps to follow during the response development.

Last but not least, aware of my hardships, I urgently need to improve my understanding of the English Language including, vocabulary, spelling,and gramma.

I am pretty sure that only by understanding, memorizing and applying the essential rules and strategies on each one of the following stages during the preparation of the response ;
-Reading stage,
-Planning and pre-writing stage,
-Writing the response stage,
-Revising and Editing stage,                                                                                                                             Just by considering and keeping on mind this topics I will be abble to succede in my assignment.

7 comments:

  1. I have to agree, Monica. Understanding what you have to do is essential--and I think you have down the basics in this blog post. :-)

    The part I will help is practice. We will practice A LOT so that it becomes second nature to annotate, summarize, and respond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe me, this is only a stuipd test.I have been take this stuipd test 10 times and unable to pass the test.They told me to retake the stuipd class again to prepare for the test.But the passing rate after people take the class is less than 10% . If you have any chance take any test,like SAT or states test,It will better than this stupied test.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You spelled stupid wrong, lmao. ^

      Delete
    2. I am really disappointed because I took the catw test many times, but I did not pass. I know English is not my first language. I do not know what I do.


      Delete
  3. i am really disappointment because I took the catw many times also,but i did not pass. English is my first language and its the only thing holding me back from graduating from college. i feel like giving up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to pass the CATW because if i don't pass it i wont be able to go to college

    ReplyDelete
  5. English is my first language, and this is my third times taking the CATW.some Time I feel stupid and sad to myself, but I won't give up on day Allah will happen me to pass the test.

    ReplyDelete