Thursday, October 7, 2010

"BRAINSTORMING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY"

Steep #1:

Tool:  used to carry out mechanical functions manually or by machine; device, method, technique.

Technology:  study or use of mechanical arts and Applyed Science.

Cyborg:  Human being whose biologycal functions are bionically enhanced.


Steep #2:

I do use several electronic devices at home the most of them daily, such as
  • Coffee maker
  •  Air conditioner
  • Microwave Oven
  • Ipod Touch
  • Cell phone
  • Desktop computer
  • T.V.
  • DVD Player
  • Air Purifier
  • Metrocard
  • Banking Card
  • Credit Cards.
 As I said before almost all of the devices are used at home at least once a day, excepting the last three of the list used the most of the time to make payments, buying or traveling.  Fortunately almost all of the devices I do use in my life are replaceable, I could survive without them, but I cannot lie about the comfort they bring to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment