Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog # 17: Reflection on Blogging

 After reviewing all my entries, I can't believe that I did it, it have been very hard and difficult for me to complete my assignments, the very first time I did write I was so scare because of my lack of  vocabulary and  lack of self-confidence ,cannot deny it.

Definitively, there is a big difference among the first entry: HYPE and the entry number 16: THE NEW INDUSTRIAL MIGRANTS, even if I haven't finish and post the last mentioned. I believe that to keep writing have helped me to improve, because by now I can expand much more than  before, Even though I still need to improve my vocabulary, gramma and to apply correctly transition words, I feel I improve my  english language understanding.

Blogger is a very useful instrument and helped me to acquire confidence, now I'm sure I can do it!!!
I also notice that I get much more enthusiastic speaking about Social topics, I wish to learn more every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment