Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog # 18: $2 dollar Camisole

In 2 dollars Camisole, Marie Williams says about  how high the cost of cheap things could be, she also states that our society has been acostume of buying stuff at very low, low prices just because we got crazy every time we got reduced prices and it does not matter if the stuff we buy won't last longer because the good thing is that we got it for a cheap price.

After reading Marie Elizabeth Williams article, I have to agree because:

Reason 1: The most of the times Cheaper stuff will become expensivier.
Once, years ago, I bought a very nice Bra in a bargain store, it was really really nice, but the they I needed to wear it, the straps broke down, so I have to run buy a different one what makes me to spend more money to get to the store and buy the right one for the dress I should wear this day.

Reason 2: Because buying cheap stuff makes us part of the wrong economy system.
Promoting child exploitation, as in the case of some famous brands as Nike, everybody knows about what they do offering jobs to children in third world countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment